20140110

76 Nights Present: #GivebackTuesday

What are the pros and cons of adopting shelter pets versus specific breed adoption?


How do I start a fund raising project for a shelter gifting event?


According to Facebook, there are nearly 4 million people who 'like' animals.


  +Animal Lovers community on G+  Themonstermilers.org
How can we reach out to some other individuals that need our attention?  What apps are helpful for pet routine tracking including vet appointment scheduling, feeding and walking schedules?



Where else could I find information out about my pets?  How do I know the difference between pets that are domesticated and ones that may bite?



Q:There have been several discussions about the possibility of bringing home a pet from my children.  How do I approach the topic?  They don't fully understand the cost associated with having a pet. 
A:Try visiting a shelter to do some of the dirty work associated with keeping a dog at home.  The pictures on the internet dont always tell the whole story.  sure its nice to have their company.  The issue with including pets is that they become members of the household.  

How to show you love someone without increasing the abandon pet epidemic
bunnies, baby chickens, kittens and puppies are iconic animals that somehow become gifted as symbols of love
assemble a basket with items needed at the shelter
store bought treats for shelter rescue gift basket
homemade chicken and beef treats



How do I tell my child or spouse no when they want to bring an animal home from the shelter? 
Today show online page has everything adorable for animal lovers:


Valentines Day Pet costumes visit http://www.yuppypuppybotique.com
or assemble your own.  Its easy.  Visit the fabric department of Walmart.  Sometimes I'll spot a cute article tee shirt print that's made for a person and I want to modify it for my dog or cat to wear. 


how about a special treat and dinnerware and place to rest those paws? Everyone will enjoy doggie duty with these unique pieces from Garden Ridge.  I found a doormat to repurpose as their placemat, cute heart shaped food dishes just for my special hounds during Valentines.
Although they cant really help me address notes to my human friends I can send these as tokens of love


+Therapy Dogs International on G+ +therapy Dogs
special events outdoors ways to bring along fido check out www.betstrends.com/tag/pet-bicycle-trailer/

wil92.com
moonrisehotel.com